Psalm 133 – “Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! 2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron’s beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; 3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.”
Proverbs 27:17 – “Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.”
Colossians 3:23-24 23 “And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; 24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.”
The Olivet Baptist Church Men’s Fellowship are men of God, who believe on the Lord Jesus for eternal salvation and desire fellowship one with another.
The Men’s Fellowship Ministry seeks to:
- Encourage Biblical manhood.
- Strengthen the Church through our fellowship.
- Work within the Church and the community to advance God’s kingdom.
- Evangelize men for our Lord Christ Jesus.
- Foster leadership amongst our members.
- Stand in the gap for our families and congregation.
To this purpose the Men’s fellowship engages in:
- Regular meetings
- Social Gatherings
All men are encouraged to be a part of this fellowship.